13 yr old Karamoko Dembele

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
He is outstanding. I just hope we can hold onto him. I think we will. He will get the chance he needs to grow with us. Then you can buy him for £60m when he's about 22. :)

He is outstanding. I just hope we can hold onto him. I think we will. He will get the chance he needs to grow with us. Then you can buy him for £60m when he's about 22. :)

If I wanted to keep hold of him, I'd start by keeping quiet about him and letting him develop without a big fuss.

If I wanted to keep hold of him, I'd start by keeping quiet about him and letting him develop without a big fuss.

In fairness,@Magicpole didnt create this thread,i did as a result of the topic being brought up in the Celtic post match thread.
I thought his ability was deserving of recognition.

I don't think you should start hyping players untill they are at least 16, just doesn't seem right to me. Hope he keeps his head screwed on whatever happens in football.

I wasn't really getting at @Magicpole, more Celtic. If you look at how little we hear about what are obviously very talented 13 year olds we have at our club. I just think Celtic should give him more protection.

I don't think you should start hyping players untill they are at least 16, just doesn't seem right to me. Hope he keeps his head screwed on whatever happens in football.
We were all over a 13/14yr old Diaz,that hasnt turned out too badly so far.

Remembered us being linked with a Celtic 'Wonderkid' not so long ago... it was Islam Feruz who ended up at Chelsea and is now touring the world on loan and doing his best to get thrown in prison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.