13 yr old Karamoko Dembele

He is outstanding. I just hope we can hold onto him. I think we will. He will get the chance he needs to grow with us. Then you can buy him for £60m when he's about 22. :)

When I see vids like this I no longer look at the player in question, I always look at the opposition and in most cases they are shite and never put in a serious tackle.

Thats what the sun is saying, but what they got it from is us saying we are always looking for young talent around Europe and are aware,of him.

I suppose it's an easy link for them mate I'm sure we will be at the table sniffing like many other clubs.

At 13 I was playing with my brothers mates, all 17/18 and ripped the piss out of them with my eyes closed, I did the same at county level and was promised luminous green boots by every agent around.... I hit 16 and became quite average in comparison to lads my age - why? I preferred luminous pink and drive-by's... Fuck Celtic, if you can't spot the sucker in the room after the first 30 minutes, you're the sucker...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.