16/01/17 Blue Monday

CTID1988

Today is regarded at the most depressing day of the year worked out through an equation taking in bad weather, post-Christmas debt, failed New Years resolutions and a lack of motivation.
How are you all doing? Lets get through this together.

Heres a picture of Kate Upton
kate-upton.jpg

Today is regarded at the most depressing day of the year worked out through an equation taking in bad weather, post-Christmas debt, failed New Years resolutions, City results and a lack of motivation.

Fixed

Today is regarded at the most depressing day of the year worked out through an equation taking in bad weather, post-Christmas debt, failed New Years resolutions and a lack of motivation.

kate-upton.jpg

Thanks for making me more suicidal!
A picture of a stunning bird in a place I can only dream of visiting
I woke up next to a fat old bird in a grey miserable climate the weekend after city got fucking leathered

Thanks for making me more suicidal!
A picture of a stunning bird in a place I can only dream of visiting
I woke up next to a fat old bird in a grey miserable climate the weekend after city got fucking leathered

It could be worse. You could be your wife, waking up next to a fat old bloke in a grey miserable climate the day after city got leathered.

kate-upton.jpg
21056fa0930015a43118d54ac3d10646.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.