16/17 Seasonticket For Sale (South Stand Level 3)

Hi all,

Been following posts for a couple of years on BM. Unfortunately due to work commitments I will be away from September-June therefore I am looking to offload my season ticket to a blue for the year as I don't want to lose my loyalty points etc. I am posting to see if there would be any interest before I renew in May. The seat is in 315, South Stand Level 3 and is face value £299. I will more than likely be using it for the first two home games (Fixture depending) so price can be negotiated otherwise, obviously not looking to make a profit. Thought it would give a fellow blue a chance to get a season under their belts for the cheapest price possible. Let me know if anyone would be interested! Cheers. CJM.

Last edited:
Hi, I am unsure on how to make a new thread but this one seems to be most relevant. I have renewed my season ticket for next year however I attend University away from Manchester so I am deciding to sell it for a full season. Would anyone be interested in taking it on? Pop me a message if you are interested and I can send you details regarding the seat and discuss. Thanks !

Me and a pal are looking to purchase a season card or a pair of season cards for next season. Does anyone know if the club will release any of the cheaper priced seats this summer?

No @yeseye - I think that is going to be problem. Perhaps I need to get on the waiting list. I guess the list is likely to grow further in the coming years especially if the stadium is expanded again.

Hi all,

Been following posts for a couple of years on BM. Unfortunately due to work commitments I will be away from September-June therefore I am looking to offload my season ticket to a blue for the year as I don't want to lose my loyalty points etc. I am posting to see if there would be any interest before I renew in May. The seat is in 315, South Stand Level 3 and is face value £299. I will more than likely be using it for the first two home games (Fixture depending) so price can be negotiated otherwise, obviously not looking to make a profit. Thought it would give a fellow blue a chance to get a season under their belts for the cheapest price possible. Let me know if anyone would be interested! Cheers. CJM.

You still got this pal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.