18/19 home and away kits ?

Sergio (accidentally?) revealing the shirt in an Instagram video!

dfee1214f45bef8c15819934c8db693e.png

I'm assuming the kit isn't going to be 'displayed' prior to release? That's a bit shit! I would like to see what I'm buying first.

I'm assuming the kit isn't going to be 'displayed' prior to release? That's a bit shit! I would like to see what I'm buying first.

Very true! My mrs pulled me up on that stating I had just paid nearly £110 for the young fellas kit and not even seen it! Not sure why they couldn't just show it to be honest

Very true! My mrs pulled me up on that stating I had just paid nearly £110 for the young fellas kit and not even seen it! Not sure why they couldn't just show it to be honest

they never do in the "pre-order" phase, they assume fans blindly buy it cos its either Nike or City. Maybe be think people had seen the leaked pics, but if that was the case for everyone, they'd show the product now.

its all Advertising 'tease' ... like a trailer for a film or game, 9 months before its release to create excitement and wanting for it. which is bollocks and creates more annoyance and a mentality of "go f*** yourself for trying to treat me like a fool" lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.