18/19 home and away kits ?

Wish the maroon stripe on the socks was bigger but they're probably just template socks.

The kit's great – sky blue shirt with white trim and white shorts... perfect – the socks are the only problem I have! The maroon stripe is pointless, it doesn't go with the rest of the kit, and is so small... seems like an afterthought. Maroon turnovers needed to be just that, go bold or don't bother... personally, for what it is, i'd have rather had that stripe in white.

PSG third kit. We will have the exact template for our third as well. According to the rumour/leak, ours is very dark green with sky blue sponsor, logo and badge.

image.jpg

Chelsea have the same third kit - black with skyblue swoosh and stripes on shoulders/sleeve

Has anyone ordered the new shirt from the OS and received it? Now the online store says 'Pre-order now for delivery from 01/08/2017'.

Got my lads this morning. Its the baby sizes and the white is missing off the collar and an iron on badge. Not massively impressed to say it was £50 with the printing & delivery. Shorts and socks are the right colours at least.

Going to be a strong kit year next season. Chelsea, City, Spurs, Liverpool all have great looking kits. The Rags home is pretty underwhelming, but the vintage black away kit is nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.