18/19 home and away kits ?

image.jpg
How have they managed to make what looked like a decent shirt on the first leaks into this monstrosity?

It's almost like they are taking the piss. I was thinking of buying this one but will save my money now.

How have they managed to make what looked like a decent shirt on the first leaks into this monstrosity?

It's almost like they are taking the piss. I was thinking of buying this one but will save my money now.
"Monstrosity" get a grip.

A. It's a fucking shirt
B. It's only one (potentially unflattering) picture
C. It doesn't even look that bad

A. It's a fucking shirt

Nah, it is pretty shit, and the original leak did look great. Shame.

From what I've seen on sale from China that isn't correct, it has blue down the sides not black, looks decent imo, I've got 2 and there smart :)

Last edited:
I prefer the one with blue stripes. Looking forwards to seeing it properly and not just an iPhone shot in a warehouse.

A. It's a fucking shirt
Who the fuck is this gobshite?
A. I didn't think it was a fucking toastie maker.
B. That's the picture I am referring to.
C. It looks shit to me.
Is all that ok with you?

Just been on the Nike site and it's interesting the amount of Chelsea gear they have produced. Hardly any City stuff on the official Nike site. Can't think we are staying with them long term they really don't seem to produce much City branded gear or promote what they do make. No wonder they pay us next to nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.