18/19 home and away kits ?

Love Northampton's new third shirt.

Large
Lol, guess they didn't sell as many of them as they expected

I wonder if we ever get to a point where we have different kit manufacturers, making the home, away and 3rd kits , ie the club doing individual deals ?

Now with the kit contract up to grabs I decided to create kits from each manufacturer. Based them all on this years colours (blue white maroon shirt, white blue shorts, blue white maroon socks). Tried to also use templates that these manufactures have used before e.g. United for Adidas, Everton/Bournemouth for Umbro, Arsenal/Leicester for Puma, Spurs for Under Armour. Personally I am a fan of the kit this year from Nike. The shirt itself is plain but the kit looks very smart. Many give Nike stick for using templates but every manufacturer do it Adidas especially of recent years.

Anyway here is the first kit, Adidas, kind of based on Uniteds 17/18 bar the buttoned collar. Would be a simple and effective kit as long as the colour were right, just like NYCFC. Which im sure we all like. Question would be if they actually need us, they have many big clubs already chelsea, juventus, madrid, united etc. Personally I find the stripes a little distracting and they seem to clutter the kit a bit.
vfh2eo.jpg

Puma, which many have been asking for. They tend to go a little over board on kits, they're never that simplistic and always have to much going on, Look at arsenals past 3 home kits, always a lot going on around the collar and especially the socks. Using gradients and large patterns. However they could possibly make a simple kit if asked, like leicester's in past few years. However they also use pin stripes, which just scream relegation battle.
fmpahy.jpg

Under armour, based on spurs kit from last year. They do a few odd patterns but would definitely have the money to spend on us, and they would also need an even bigger club in Europe, not just spurs. They're fairly consistent with kits and don't deviate too much colour wise but can still do weird patterns e.g. Southampton this year and last.

wlw561.jpg

Last of all Umbro. Do they make nice kits, yes. Do they have the money to spend on us, probably not no. Would be nice to see them return however. Based it on this years Everton kit almost, Gone for a slightly vintage patterned border which looks good overall. We also know that the quality would be nice and prices not extortionate. But they'd most likely not be able to spend as much money as Adidas did on United etc.
2wna2oy.jpg

Now with the kit contract up to grabs I decided to create kits from each manufacturer. Based them all on this years colours (blue white maroon shirt, white blue shorts, blue white maroon socks). Tried to also use templates that these manufactures have used before e.g. United for Adidas, Everton/Bournemouth for Umbro, Arsenal/Leicester for Puma, Spurs for Under Armour. Personally I am a fan of the kit this year from Nike. The shirt itself is plain but the kit looks very smart. Many give Nike stick for using templates but every manufacturer do it Adidas especially of recent years.

Anyway here is the first kit, Adidas, kind of based on Uniteds 17/18 bar the buttoned collar. Would be a simple and effective kit as long as the colour were right, just like NYCFC. Which im sure we all like. Question would be if they actually need us, they have many big clubs already chelsea, juventus, madrid, united etc. Personally I find the stripes a little distracting and they seem to clutter the kit a bit.
vfh2eo.jpg

Puma, which many have been asking for. They tend to go a little over board on kits, they're never that simplistic and always have to much going on, Look at arsenals past 3 home kits, always a lot going on around the collar and especially the socks. Using gradients and large patterns. However they could possibly make a simple kit if asked, like leicester's in past few years. However they also use pin stripes, which just scream relegation battle.
fmpahy.jpg

Under armour, based on spurs kit from last year. They do a few odd patterns but would definitely have the money to spend on us, and they would also need an even bigger club in Europe, not just spurs. They're fairly consistent with kits and don't deviate too much colour wise but can still do weird patterns e.g. Southampton this year and last.

wlw561.jpg

Last of all Umbro. Do they make nice kits, yes. Do they have the money to spend on us, probably not no. Would be nice to see them return however. Based it on this years Everton kit almost, Gone for a slightly vintage patterned border which looks good overall. We also know that the quality would be nice and prices not extortionate. But they'd most likely not be able to spend as much money as Adidas did on United etc.
2wna2oy.jpg
Well done mate. They are all very nice.

Could one of you kit makers do a modern version of the Wembley 99 kit?

Would love it if we had a 20th Anniversary version of that kit next year.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.