18/19 home and away kits ?

West Ham showing off their 'vintage City home' third kit.

image.jpg

At least West Ham get to play in the proper City kit ;-)

If you squint your eyes a bit looking at the West Ham shirt, it looks like the sponsor is 'brother' on it too......

Have not read the whole thread but i am disappointed with my new shirt. Wore it for the first time for the everton dead chuffed with bee on it. After the match got home and it is wrecked covered in pulls. I dont understand how i have done it never happened with previous shirts. Anyone else had the same problem.

The same thing happened to my boys shirt the first time he wore it. My Mrs has a magic fix for it that repairs most of them. Stretch the material around the pull in all directions. Across the pull if you know what I mean.

The same thing happened to my boys shirt the first time he wore it. My Mrs has a magic fix for it that repairs most of them. Stretch the material around the pull in all directions. Across the pull if you know what I mean.
Thanks we give it a go will be alot of pulling going on though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.