18/19 home and away kits ?

Have not read the whole thread but i am disappointed with my new shirt. Wore it for the first time for the everton dead chuffed with bee on it. After the match got home and it is wrecked covered in pulls. I dont understand how i have done it never happened with previous shirts. Anyone else had the same problem.
Take it back mate. You don't pay 60 quid for a shirts that's wrecked after wearing it once. It's obviously just terrible, cheap quality.

gVnNi66.jpg

qPa1gUc.jpg

Looks alright, better than last year's effort, just a shame it's another template.

"The inclusion of the sky blue synonymous with City provides a clear link to the Club’s proud identity".

Right... Along with our famous army green <3

I wonder if this kit is being sold, if they still trade, at The Famous Army Stores. Looks like a variant of that khaki camouflage cloth. WhoTF comes up with these colours? Do they really think that they are gonna sell. They'd sell a shed load more if they were in, say, bright green or orange and pink hoops or stripes - with a full length zip at the front and three little pockets at the back!

Did we not have an identical training top to this last season or the season before? With a big CITY on the back?

Can't say I like it as kits go, but fuck it - it's only a 3rd kit which is mostly likely only gonna be worn in the CL (an probably against a couple of PL teams)!
Obviously up for sale because we'll wear it on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.