17/18 home and away kits ?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mrtwiceaseason, 19 Nov 2016.

1. dario2739

dario2739

Can't say I like it as kits go, but fuck it - it's only a 3rd kit which is mostly likely only gonna be worn in the CL (an probably against a couple of PL teams)!
    Obviously up for sale because we'll wear it on Wednesday.

2. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Every year we get a dark kit that more or less looks the same as the last one and we tend to play shit in them. So fucking lazy and boring. Still I'm sure plenty of people will buy it.

3. sboroMCFC

sboroMCFC

I've always wondered why clubs don't kick off about kit manufacturers using a generic template for multiple teams. From a PR, branding and marketing point of view it can only be negative.

4. mat

mat

Official Gimp to The Rat that Barks
    It would look better if the branding was white imo.

5. karen7

karen7

It's the opposite of the glow in the dark one,have i forgotten our green kits of old?

6. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

Classic nike. Dont know why anyone buys there kits

7. eyalluvitt

eyalluvitt

Im USA based , will the New Jersey be available in New Jersey ?

8. Passittogordon

Passittogordon

Our kits are awful. Im so tired of this Nike deal when does it end? Each of our kits is a generic Nike training shirt with the badge and etihad plastered on it. The home kit from last season was particularly awful. This season they are all borint and generic and im pretty sure the same shirt is copy paste for a few other teams in the premier league and around europe who are also in a shitty Nike deal. I used to buy every kit City put out, home and away and third kit for years. We used to have some MAD kits. The Umbro ones from the early 90s, which by the way one of them has been copied by nike to produce our bloody training tops! The Kappa ones, the Reebok ones the Le Coq Sportiv ones all a bit mad, not always classy but at least not fucking boring like these awful nike ones. Please lets go mad again at city and get a silly deal with someone other than Nike and produce another 98-99 mad yellow and dark blue or a early 90s pin stripe purple. Fuck the nike generic shite.

9. dickie davies

dickie davies

Tag team wrestler
    I reckon this green kit will last about as long as utd's grey sharp effort

It is absolutely bleeding awful and it's a good job our players are telepathic, because they won't see each other

10. nmc

nmc

Then it would be exactly the same as the PSG version! Nike templates.