18/19 home and away kits ?

Great example of maroon being used well on a City home shirt

b2bc7952af4b0b551179bb1f46cc850c.jpg

2017-2018 Season: This Is When You'll Learn That It Can, In Fact, Get Worse

First, was that "story" written by a content bot or a twelve year-old? If it was an actual human adult then the current world is starting to make more sense.

Second, it is interesting that this tiny bit of info now passes for story/content worthy dissection. It's in line with the fairly recent trend in the blogosphere and "fast news" realm to post content solely based on when actual information will be available. I am referring to the should-have-been-much-more-brief write ups with the headlines like "This Is When Details of Real Madrid's New Kit Will Be Released". Imagine if people applied this to inperson interactions: "Hi Bob, this is when my next bowel movement might happen" or "Karen, here's when I should be able to actually talk about my crushing insecurities... but not now, as I have nothing to discuss."

All of that said, let's see what sort of new and creative way Nike flubs our home kit next year—Maroon shorts?
This.

Click bait shite.

I've stopped buying shirts since the Nike move as I just don't like the designs and they have felt cheap.
Personal preference.
I'm sure loads of kids out there love the new kits however.

And, according to the article, the Nike and Etihad logos will be in navy. So that's four colours on the home kit. Yes, that will look ace.

But I'm sure Nike, after years of producing utter crap kits, including this year's wankerrific set, will suddenly pull their head out and make this next one special.

Yeah right.

And, according to the article, the Nike and Etihad logos will be in navy. So that's four colours on the home kit. Yes, that will look ace.

But I'm sure Nike, after years of producing utter crap kits, including this year's wankerrific set, will suddenly pull their head out and make this next one special.

Yeah right.
If I didn't know what it meant I'd use this brilliant new word to applaud it's own invention.

Don't really matter what the kits like...it's planning to have etihad in navy reet across the front of it....that's that fuckt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.