18/19 home and away kits ?

What I applaud more than anything is how simply the club have managed to slip into the 3 new kits per year strategy, it was only a few years ago when we only changed kits every other year.

What I applaud more than anything is how simply the club have managed to slip into the 3 new kits per year strategy, it was only a few years ago when we only changed kits every other year.

All the top teams seem to do it now. Guess the demand is there.

On the positive side, we only have to have this years home kit for one season instead of two!

I appreciate it's difficult for parents but you're not obliged to buy them. I don't have any of the 16/17 strips which is very unlike me.

Few years = over a decade ago? Even teams in the lower leagues change kit every year now.

I have a feeling I can already tell what the most heated thread this side of the transfer window this summer will be

I have a feeling I can already tell what the most heated thread this side of the transfer window this summer will be

We've had similar

man-city-12-away-ls-tags_3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.