18/19 home and away kits ?

The sky blue version is the best home and my first city kit.

I would really love us to have Umbro again.

Nike really missed a trick this season with the badge change. I'm sure that Any kit remotely like the ones we wore at Maine road would have been best sellers.

I was thinking more written on a piece of paper, to be tied around a brick and the brick to be thrown through the windows of Nike's HQ.

That would be good too.

The thing is, the club have read what's been written on here for 5 years, they've seen the survey where 98% said they wanted white shorts, they've done a little City Voice chat about it and they know that overwhelmingly we want our tradition and identity to be respected.

But unfortunately it seems to me either the club, Nike, or both just don't really give a fuck. They're more interested in flogging new shit to Asia than they are in respecting the wishes of the fans who have supported this club for generations. A real shame.

I really wish the club would hold a consultation - similar to the one for the badge to agree the basics for the home kit. Shirt colour is obvious but we should agree the colour of the shorts and the socks once and for all. I think we really do need to wear the same colours at home; year in year out to confirm our identity. Personally I'd like blue shits, white shorts and City blue socks with maroon turnovers. But I know many prefer navy socks - but if we decided properly via a consultation we could stick to whatever we decide and in line with other clubs be instantly recognisable.Nike or whom ever would need to design a home kit within these parameters - anyone agree?

I really wish the club would hold a consultation - similar to the one for the badge to agree the basics for the home kit. Shirt colour is obvious but we should agree the colour of the shorts and the socks once and for all. I think we really do need to wear the same colours at home; year in year out to confirm our identity. Personally I'd like blue shits, white shorts and City blue socks with maroon turnovers. But I know many prefer navy socks - but if we decided properly via a consultation we could stick to whatever we decide and in line with other clubs be instantly recognisable.Nike or whom ever would need to design a home kit within these parameters - anyone agree?

No, they did that with the badge and look what we ended up with. Leave it to the professionals.

No, they did that with the badge and look what we ended up with. Leave it to the professionals.

The new badge is popular with the vast majority of fans. It's not perfect, but it's a damn site better and more popular than the 'professionally designed' buzzard!

Sky Blue Shirts. White Shorts. Sky Blue & White or Navy & White hooped socks.

Red & Black Stripes / Gold Trim or Maroon Shirts,Shorts,Socks / Gold Trim.

White Shirts,Shorts,Socks / Gold,Navy,Sky Blue Diagonals / Trims.

All reflect our history & tradition. All are distinctive. All are rotatable

Thank the lord for my bang on the head,i've forgotten hideous shirts like that
Didn't like any of the laser blue myself neither. Didn't like the "M.C.F.C." at the bottom/back of the shirt and didn't like that badge from that through to last season's.

Never liked sky blue shorts, don't particularly like white socks but that more minor.

Navy or maroon trim, though, I'm all for. On a sky blue shirt with white shorts.

My preference for socks would be solid navy like we've had for the majority of our history and what we started life as Manchester City Football Club with (and remained so for many decades) but never see anymore.

Wouldn't mind a nod to Denis Law's debut for City in our orange, maroon and white away kit for an away kit soon:
s-l225.jpg

Nearly got it this season but they blended it with another kit from our history (purple) plus this year's is a bit too illuminous...just have it in the same combo as above

Didn't like any of the laser blue myself neither. Didn't like the "M.C.F.C." at the bottom/back of the shirt and didn't like that badge from that through to last season's.

Never liked sky blue shorts, don't particularly like white socks but that more minor.

Navy or maroon trim, though, I'm all for. On a sky blue shirt with white shorts.

My preference for socks would be solid navy like we've had for the majority of our history and what we started life as Manchester City Football Club with (and remained so for many decades) but never see anymore.

Navy & White hooped socks will look stunning with Sky Blue Shirts & White Shorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.