18/19 home and away kits ?

i think a sign of how bad this seasons top is. is that I barely saw anyone at wembley with it on. i saw loads of people in old shirts. I saw a white brother shirt that i hadnt seen in years.

There was a bloke in our block 537 wearing next seasons new home kit at Wembley it was a very pale wishy washy blue.

Quality that.

The badge looks a lot better too as the three rivers are brighter.

Well done Nike!

Three words that don't go together, certainly as far as we are concerned.

It is rather bizarre, as i am a big fan of Nike and wear a lot of their gear, but when it comes to MCFC's kit design, they just seem to lose the plot completely somehow and the design office becomes a "the sky is falling" manic environment ;-()

I am however a huge fan of our away kit being Maroon (memories of Peter Reid, Adrian Heath, Slippers etc etc) with only Black n Red stripes beating this.........purely a personal opinion of course xxx

club just about confirmed the away kit is maroon, they are asking to pick a scarf for next year and one has maroon on it.

club just about confirmed the away kit is maroon, they are asking to pick a scarf for next year and one has maroon on it.

thats probably because maroon is on the home kit socks.

Or they've simply noticed loads of fans like scarves with that colour scheme... in fact the club itself has sold these during the past couple of years, at least occasionally.

manchester-city-17-18-away-kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

manchester-city-17-18-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

manchester-city-17-18-away-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

manchester-city-17-18-away-kit%2B%25285%2529.JPG

manchester-city-17-18-away-kit%2B%25286%2529.JPG

don't know whether it's the lighting but the strip around the collar looks a different shade of blue to the sides, which is odd.

I like that a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.