18/19 home and away kits ?

That kit leak looks sufficiently shite to be accurate.
I don't know it's a bit out of character for Nike in that it's actually a slight improvement on the one for this season (that's not a compliment), I thought their aim was to make increasingly shitter kits every season until we wound up looking like extras to Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

I don't know it's a bit out of character for Nike in that it's actually a slight improvement on the one for this season (that's not a compliment), I thought their aim was to make increasingly shitter kits every season until we wound up looking like extras to Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

It looks like a mid 80s adidas kit.

F*cking grey???? Have we learned nothing from the Utd debacle at Southampton?? Actually playing in black and maroon away at Burnley wtf was that all about when we play in blue at West Ham twice???

and that's the new, NYCFC kit out to play.
Sincerely hope this isn't an attempt to turn all things 'Brand City' into a Navy and Sky Blue fantasy.

C4C3UcwWYAACFza.jpg:large

I still find it difficult to accept that the hobbit on the right (McNamara I think) is a professional footballer.

I think the Navy blue is more prevalent in their kit this time to appease their fans - Navy blue is more synonymous with New York than sky blue.

Too much navy blue on it to work as a City kit, but the shirt itself is quite nice in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.