18/19 home and away kits ?

and that's the new, NYCFC kit out to play.
Sincerely hope this isn't an attempt to turn all things 'Brand City' into a Navy and Sky Blue fantasy.

C4C3UcwWYAACFza.jpg:large

If the thought of them giving us navy blue shorts even entered their head I would burn their whole family down :-)

That ain’t a great jersey, imho. Seems to be alot wrong with it. Collar looks weak, gold stripe messes things up, looks quite pyjama-y.

and that's the new, NYCFC kit out to play.
Sincerely hope this isn't an attempt to turn all things 'Brand City' into a Navy and Sky Blue fantasy.

C4C3UcwWYAACFza.jpg:large
Again they get a decent looking kit.
(be better with white shorts mind)

I wonder what the correlation is?

Pretty gutted. There was a chance for me this week to scope around one of Nike's offices and get an inside look into some of next season's kits. The opportunity never arose before I had to set off home. Hopefully be back at the end of the month and get a chance to see ours, if that's the case I'll let you guys know if it's good, bad, or awful.

I can't wait for next seasons kits.

I think this seasons Nike kits are all awful.

The home kit in my view is one of the worst we have ever had and I hate blue shorts also.

The home kit in my view is one of the worst we have ever had and I hate blue shorts also.

The away looks a lot better with the maroon socks (rather than bright yellow), which we started to wear at Everton. Got a feeling the players asked for a swap as all the kids on the pitch at ht the other week had the maroon socks as well.

I was told at the start of the season that next seasons kits were going to be "retro". Don't know if true but it came from an impeccable source. I commented at the time that Nike had missed a trick with the badge relaunch.

I was told at the start of the season that next seasons kits were going to be "retro". Don't know if true but it came from an impeccable source. I commented at the time that Nike had missed a trick with the badge relaunch.
I'm guessing that's why they have launched the favourite city kit poll,so when they launch the new shirt it will look like they listened to what we wanted ,even though the shirt was ready months ago ,same with the badge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.