18/19 home and away kits ?

We've had similar

man-city-12-away-ls-tags_3.jpg

You know what some of our posters are like ;-)

I liked the maroon shirt, I bought it and had Milner on the back. Good combo I thought!

I have a feeling I can already tell what the most heated thread this side of the transfer window this summer will be

So maroon hopefully not claret? if they do sky blue trim like that tweet it will be shite, gold or white trim is better.

Happy we are going back to our traditional away colour though

Last edited:
Bet you it's maroon and not claret.

Easy mistake to make for someone who may not be aware of the history of City and maroon.

Always remember a video from 10/11 where Barry was trying on the new kit and asked why claret was on the socks.

We're going to terrorise europe looking like Aston Villa.....

So maroon hopefully not claret? if they do sky blue trim like that tweet it will be shite, gold or white trim is better.

Happy we are going back to our traditional away colour though
Maroon is my favourite away kit colour too. Sky blue in it looks alright as well, as in this photo of the finest ever City away kit
2afekib.jpg

Maroon is my favourite away kit colour too. Sky blue in it looks alright as well, as in this photo of the finest ever City away kit
2afekib.jpg

My favourite away kit ever also but that little hint of blue withthe main trim in white is great, I meant the sponsor and collars cuffs in blue I wlouldn't like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.