18/19 home and away kits ?

In the instance of these kits, he's chosen maroon because it is rumoured to return to the home kit next season.

Great news for those who know it as our most worn away colour and a home colour used by our, until recently, greatest ever team, as well as when we broke our 34 year wait for a trophy.

The 68 outfit is considered by many to be the definitive or most classic Manchester City home kit in fact.

As someone else pointed out recently. Nothing is more 'Manchester City' than the colouring of this scarf. Always find it interesting how many fan banners and scarfs revert to this layout.

image.jpg

I agree with most of this & I have a great fondness for our maroon kit from the early 60s & the trim on the 67/68 socks.

Malcolm even got Umbro to produce the tri-colour socks in 65/66,he felt the players would pass better due to the socks being more visible.

The FA later banned them.

Navy is as traditional as maroon however & I feel it makes the kits looker crisper,sharper.

I agree with most of this & I have a great fondness for our maroon kit from the early 60s & the trim on the 67/68 socks.

Malcolm even got Umbro to produce the tri-colour socks in 65/66,he felt the players would pass better due to the socks being more visible.

Navy is as traditional as maroon however & I feel it makes the kits looker crisper,sharper.

Interesting... wonder why they banned them? We're the FA trying to fuck us over even then?

Jj8bhEY.png

Just found this too... think it's just fan made (and fuck knows why they've put Henderson on the back), but i'd be more than happy with that home and away... third would be better with city sky blue accents...

fZUQCIs.png

Are you sure they were banned by the FA. Can't find any info anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.