18/19 home and away kits ?

Our 2010 home shirt is our best ever in my opinion
Shirt? agreed. What a beaut.
09mancity.jpg

Best full kit we've had followed the season after.
man-city-home-kit.jpg

Our 2010 home shirt is our best ever in my opinion
I was having a laugh about the fake shirt... but if we are being serious, I still love the 99 playoff final shirt.

But that is mostly because I was 15, impressionable, had already been "miserably" supporting city for 7 years (I count the early years as just gaining a passing awareness of City's existence), and it was one of the best days of my young life. I still have the shirt from that season and wear it on occasion as I got it a size too big (and I've luckily stayed fairly fit since then).

That 2009/10 shirt was not just the best design (back to the future) but the MATERIAL WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT....for supporters, but I hear it was pretty hot to wear for the players and held their sweat, and thus got heavier as the game wore on.

If that new kit is accurate, it will be the first home shirt I have bought since the 2009/10 shirt, with the exception of buying the league winning shirt to have my picture taken with the trophy.

Now, if we could have the all white strip with a diagonal red and black stripe back, it wouldn't even matter how obscene the crazy third kit was!

decent home shirt, might buy one now for first time in 3 seasons...

come on lets have the red and black diagonal away shirt back :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.