18/19 home and away kits ?

The shorts and socks of City's 2017-2018 away kit will both be claret with navy and white details. [@Footy_Headlines]

As the shirt shown is claret with sky blue trim and the sponsor/Nike logo in white, I think it's more likely the shorts and socks will be maroon with sky blue and white trim.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-29-at-08-59-05-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRxpOhqWExjVmKkVkQP_ADiLBDUZ9JmRm8uCPK5XAIig.png

If there is navy in there somewhere, it has to be the socks.

Agreed.....with light blue & white top rolls. Beautiful !!

Etihad and Nike do, as they are the one that insist on the navy sponsors as I understand, so unless you had the number in white which would look a bit odd with navy on the front we may as well get used to it.

Etihad don't mind doing a nice white number...illustrated perfectly by the 10/11 two colour top....perhaps it is nike that insisted we change to a three colour top...Manchester City Football Club- Sky blue and dark blue...with a likkle bit of white...how shite is that.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-29-at-08-59-05-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRxpOhqWExjVmKkVkQP_ADiLBDUZ9JmRm8uCPK5XAIig.png

If there is navy in there somewhere, it has to be the socks.
PLEASE, NO NAVY SOCKS!!! Sky blue socks with white and/or maroon trim! Let's get back to the "good old days" and stop buggering around with the definition of a City kit!

Last edited:
PLEASE, NO NAVY SOCKS!!! Sky blue socks with white and/or maroon trim! Let's get back to the "good old days" and stop buggering around with the definition of a City kit!

you mean the good old days like 1894-1951 when we wore navy socks

I'm obviously in the minority, but I like the look of that.

As for not being seen in it, that would surely only be a problem if we were playing in the great outdoors.

Plus I like that it's the full colour badge and not a two-tone effort.

I actually agree that I think stylistically it looks good, but it only works in any other colour than green. In a game of fine margins, taking an extra second for the players to see each other, i think could make a difference.

Not too concerned though because I think pep will be one of the only managers in the world to have the balls to just bin using it if he thinks it gives us any disadvantage at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.