18/19 home and away kits ?

Ok. Is anyone like me, and don't really give a shite what the kit looks like? If it wasn't for being on here, I genuinely wouldn't know what the new kit was until the first game of the season. Mind you, if you buy the kit, then I suppose you're going to get excited/upset about it.

nike change the tired template already. i will buy a polo shirt with collar again but not another kit until nike have a new idea or the club a new kit manufacturer

If you plan to exercise in it, like play football, then the playing shirt makes a big difference. If you're just wearing it for the match then replica is fine.

How about if you just wear it in hot weather? is the material ok in both of them or worth the upgrade?

I noticed both are 100% polyester but that doesn't necessarily tell anything. I'm still unsure which to buy as I haven't been able to see/touch them meself. It if really makes a difference then I have no probs paying the extra but that equals few pints so if the different is tiny I'll rather have the pints haha

Does anybody actually know when this away kit is being officially released??? I personally think Nike kits are shite and made poorly. However, my daughters got 60 quid left out of birthday money and wants one.

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/picture-special/2017/july/manchester-bee-city-shirt

Both the Blues and Manchester United's match shirts will feature the famous worker bee during the pre-season friendly in the US and now yours can too.

For a limited time only we are giving fans the chance to have the symbolic bee applied to their own City shirts, which is available to buy until Sunday 30 July.

It will cost £3 to add the bee to your shirt and the full £3 will be donated to the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund.

brilliant idea, wouldn't mind seeing it on the shirt permanently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.