18/19 home and away kits ?

Yeah its annoying that its for a limited period because if we sign Sanchez i want him on the back to wind up an Arsenal mate...

image.jpg

Nasty, cheap and tacky looking

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/picture-special/2017/july/manchester-bee-city-shirt

Both the Blues and Manchester United's match shirts will feature the famous worker bee during the pre-season friendly in the US and now yours can too.

For a limited time only we are giving fans the chance to have the symbolic bee applied to their own City shirts, which is available to buy until Sunday 30 July.

It will cost £3 to add the bee to your shirt and the full £3 will be donated to the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund.

brilliant idea, wouldn't mind seeing it on the shirt permanently.

Why have this for one friendly in America, I still really do not agree that we're playing this game anyway and now to have something so important for this game only seems so stupid to me. Have it all season or wait for the proper derby where everyone will be watching and it will mean more.

I'm annoyed with the bee thing because I already own the home shirt and would love it on there. Manchester is my adopted home and I was overwhelmed with the response to that awful incident at the Arena.

Hopefully I can get it on the away shirt.

I'm annoyed with the bee thing because I already own the home shirt and would love it on there. Manchester is my adopted home and I was overwhelmed with the response to that awful incident at the Arena.

Hopefully I can get it on the away shirt.

You live in Manchester? Can you not just take your shirt to the store and have it put on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.