18/19 home and away kits ?

I’ve got a wedding anniversary coming up and my wife is wondering what I want (€150 budget) and I’m thinking of going for the Vapor Away.

Anything I should consdier, size-wise?

Ta. Ronan.
Yeah echo what's been said above: slimmer & much nicer looking. I'm usually a small/medium with T shirts & I've got a medium and it fits really well.

I've been very critical of Nike in previous seasons but I'd just like to give credit where it's due and say that this season's 1st and 2nd kits are the best they've done for us. The Away kit is an absolute peach and the home kit is very good too - my personal taste I know but if the sky blue was a couple of shades darker, it would be as good as the away kit.

I've been very critical of Nike in previous seasons but I'd just like to give credit where it's due and say that this season's 1st and 2nd kits are the best they've done for us. The Away kit is an absolute peach and the home kit is very good too - my personal taste I know but if the sky blue was a couple of shades darker, it would be as good as the away kit.

Agreed. I loved the kits our first year with Nike (13/14) including the black and gold away and the white third. The last three of seasons I didn't enjoy as much (2015/16 home was just OK). This year's look great. Can't say I'm too keen on the third if reported pictures are to be believed but oh well, we shouldn't wear that more than 8-10 times at the most anyways.

Have not read the whole thread but i am disappointed with my new shirt. Wore it for the first time for the everton dead chuffed with bee on it. After the match got home and it is wrecked covered in pulls. I dont understand how i have done it never happened with previous shirts. Anyone else had the same problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.