18/19 home and away kits ?

Have not read the whole thread but i am disappointed with my new shirt. Wore it for the first time for the everton dead chuffed with bee on it. After the match got home and it is wrecked covered in pulls. I dont understand how i have done it never happened with previous shirts. Anyone else had the same problem.

Did you have any velcro on your coat ? If so that stuff causes pulls everywhere. I still have an older umbro shirt and no problem with that but the Nike shirts are terrible for it.

Did you have any velcro on your coat ? If so that stuff causes pulls everywhere. I still have an older umbro shirt and no problem with that but the Nike shirts are terrible for it.
Yep thats it carried lightweigh raincoat woth velcro on it. Crossed my mind it could of been that but thought no way they cant be that flimsey. I look a right gypo now

Have not read the whole thread but i am disappointed with my new shirt. Wore it for the first time for the everton dead chuffed with bee on it. After the match got home and it is wrecked covered in pulls. I dont understand how i have done it never happened with previous shirts. Anyone else had the same problem.

Yes. But it was the velcro on my little niece's shoes that got mine when I lifted her up.

I wonder if the Vapor shirts are the same way.

And I agree with the posters above. This year's Nike kits so far are the best designs and colours since 13-14 - maybe even a tad better.

Yes. But it was the velcro on my little niece's shoes that got mine when I lifted her up.

I wonder if the Vapor shirts are the same way.

And I agree with the posters above. This year's Nike kits so far are the best designs and colours since 13-14 - maybe even a tad better.
Don't worry mate. They'll bring the shit 3rd kit out to restore the balance.

Last edited by a moderator:
West Ham showing off their 'vintage City home' third kit.

image.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.