18/19 home and away kits ?

Gives me hope that Nike don't usually have a template for pinstripes and that site has been wrong before on the finer details on some of our kits during the initial leak phase.

The original leak of last season's away said it was black and red, which they presumed to mean black and red stripes. Turned out to be black, with dark reddish sleeves...and yellow socks.

The leak for last season's home said the shirt had maroon on it with the socks having maroon turnovers. Turned out to be a tiny ring of maroon on the calf only in the end.

true, which probably means it will be neon green and pink with yellow spots. If the leaks are wrong with Nike it means the actual kit is much worse. Just look at Spurs away.

Away kit looks poor.

Still, navy socks on the home kit gives them a pass. They can do what they want with the away, I don’t really care now that we’re getting our proper home kit back :-)

Hang you go on about 80yrs of navy socks, yet for at least 76 years we wore aaroon away kit, so surely as important a part of our kit history untill alispn brought in the R&B Stripes which has a good 20 odd years, of course the away kit matters as much as navy sock, and tga away kot should be maroon.

3rd kit on the other hand do what they want not arsed.

;-)

Gives me hope that Nike don't usually have a template for pinstripes and that site has been wrong before on the finer details on some of our kits during the initial leak phase.

The original leak of last season's away said it was black and red, which they presumed to mean black and red stripes. Turned out to be black, with dark reddish sleeves...and yellow socks.

The leak for last season's home said the shirt had maroon on it with the socks having maroon turnovers. Turned out to be a tiny ring of maroon on the calf only in the end.
Pinstripes is still quite precise, could maybe be thicker stripes but either way, too precise to misunderstand

classy-nike-as-roma-17-18-90-years-anniversary-concept-kits%2B%25282%2529.JPG

Apparently romas kit next year with pinstripes.

so maybe navy version of this with lime green pins

Their version would make a great away kit

Hang you go on about 80yrs of navy socks, yet for at least 76 years we wore aaroon away kit, so surely as important a part of our kit history untill alispn brought in the R&B Stripes which has a good 20 odd years, of course the away kit matters as much as navy sock, and tga away kot should be maroon.

3rd kit on the other hand do what they want not arsed.

;-)

Mate, I love this years away. It should alternate between maroon and R&B for me.

But we’ve had some decent away’s recently. Not had navy socks for ages. I’m buzzing and don’t want to be greedy! ;-)

Mate, I love this years away. It should alternate between maroon and R&B for me.

But we’ve had some decent away’s recently. Not had navy socks for ages. I’m buzzing and don’t want to be greedy! ;-)

I'm only messing, made up myself bout navy socks, but as my fav 2 away are the deck chair one allen scored that cracker at the bridge in and the all maroon after, I have a major annoyance we discard our true away colour all the time, also navy away kits do my head in.

260fefafca50e95f73fe44bc8cea2034--cut-shorts-manchester-city.jpg

manchester-city-andy-hill-152-shooting-stars-1991-92-football-trading-card-22733-p.jpg

Cannot get better than these bar the 68-69 strip

I'm only messing, made up myself bout navy socks, but as my fav 2 away are the deck chair one allen scored that cracker at the bridge in and the all maroon after, I have a major annoyance we discard our true away colour all the time, also navy away kits do my head in.

260fefafca50e95f73fe44bc8cea2034--cut-shorts-manchester-city.jpg

manchester-city-andy-hill-152-shooting-stars-1991-92-football-trading-card-22733-p.jpg

Cannot get better than these bar the 68-69 strip

:-)

That is one of my favourite ever home kits. Along with the triangle one. Proper City kit. I remember the Clive Allen, it was ok, but prefer the full maroon or R&B stripes. Even the R&B checkerboard. And the Embassy packet.

I don’t wear football shirts myself but can see why they make the navy or black ones, because it’s kind of more acceptable to wear to the pub. I understand your annoyance though.

:-)

That is one of my favourite ever home kits. Along with the triangle one. Proper City kit. I remember the Clive Allen, it was ok, but prefer the full maroon or R&B stripes. Even the R&B checkerboard. And the Embassy packet.

I don’t wear football shirts myself but can see why they make the navy or black ones, because it’s kind of more acceptable to wear to the pub. I understand your annoyance though.

I don't wear them either, I am 40 odd now stopped wearing them when I was 19 but if they are a thing of beauty like the sash one the other year I will buy it to have in the collection of the ones from my childhood, most are still about hung up in the wardrobe.

Last one I bought was the 69 replica R&B though as it's a loverly kit still just for weekend round the house, not worn one to theatch fo 20 odd years

A pin badge does me amd a scarf in winter.

Still want then to be decent even if I don't wear them personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.