18/19 home and away kits ?

jtuz6e.jpg

with matching, non clashing socks and a bit of refinement

Replace the maroon trim & replace with navy blue. Navy has been part of our kit colours for nearly 75 years.

Remove the stripe from the maroon shirt & make the socks maroon with blue / white tops.

The third kit will have to be explosive & vivid for the young leisure wear kids.

I still love black & red stripes with gold 'Etihad' & trimming......very classy.

Replace the maroon trim & replace with navy blue. Navy has been part of our kit colours for nearly 75 years.

Remove the stripe from the maroon shirt & make the socks maroon with blue / white tops.

The third kit will have to be explosive & vivid for the young leisure wear kids.

I still love black & red stripes with gold 'Etihad' & trimming......very classy.

In the instance of these kits, he's chosen maroon because it is rumoured to return to the home kit next season.

Great news for those who know it as our most worn away colour and a home colour used by our, until recently, greatest ever team, as well as when we broke our 34 year wait for a trophy.

The 68 outfit is considered by many to be the definitive or most classic Manchester City home kit in fact.

As someone else pointed out recently. Nothing is more 'Manchester City' than the colouring of this scarf. Always find it interesting how many fan banners and scarfs revert to this layout.

image.jpg

On a fairly well itk page they do say that the home is sky blue shirts, white shirts and blue socks with maroon trim and away is reversed i.e. Maroon with sky blue trim and third is grey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.