1894 Group fundraising

alberto0292

Hi guys

We've asked if this can be a sticky for a few days so please bear with is and if possible please support us.

We are working hard with the club to try and turn the atmosphere round. We need to fundraise again now as the games are coming thick and fast.

We'd like to raise a thousand pounds at least over the next few weeks / months to help with planned displays...

Thanks,
1894 Group

https://www.facebook.com/1894groupmcfc

i would be happy to pitch in ,but not for shitty inflatebles,what a fucking distraction they are

I'll put in a few quid mate. The atmosphere has been much better this season, keep up the good work fellas.

i would be happy to pitch in ,but not for shitty inflatebles,what a fucking distraction they are

Thanks for the feedback. We're gonna keep doing inflatables from time to time and many other things.

A distraction from what exactly?

Last edited:
Full stand displays. Full stand mosaics. Some brilliant large scale stuff achieved. Yet sometimes its the daft little things that can spark of the good times and change attitudes. A sing song on the concourse with blow up kangaroos and palm trees flying through the air gets everyone laughing and ensures it's not just 'another game' . Against watford everyone was warmed up and ready to sing. Inflatables twice, three times a year...what harm does it do? None at all. But the money here is for displays...so dig deep ped as you will know your money will not go on inflatables !!!

Last edited:
£400 in first 24 hours via gofundme.com and via paypal. Keep it coming blues we want to turn the atmosphere around and together we can do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.