1894 group I salute you

I only ever buy a paper the day after the match if I'm abroad sat on the beech, without my 2/4 euros a year they'd probably all go bump.

if my memory serves me right, what was printed after hillsborough was also printed in the star and i think the mirror, and as has previously been said what about the juventus fans ?
personally, anything that upsets the scousers makes me happy, hopefully taking 3 points today will upset them and make us all happy

Not sure about the Mirror but the Daily Star ran with the same story. The difference is, the Star offered a full retraction and an apology the very next day, whereas the Sun allowed the story to fester for decades. If they'd done what the Star had done then most of the damage would've been avoided. I'll also point out that the Sun have printed more than their fair share of bullshit stories about our club down the years.

What happened at Heysel is for a completely different discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.