1894 plans tonight

2p7v5.jpg

What a cracking photo!

Love a few flares, look mint, well done to their fans (other than their monotonous songs). And that MCFC OK banner is a belter!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Thought the banner looked great myself. Basel fans were very good, just constant singing throughout!

The money came out about a month ago mate, prior to a result which, as you say, is an absolute dead rubber.

My dad is 66 and still gets up for work every morning at 4.45am and our kid also can take it or leave it, being on the box.

I don't have the luxury of a direct tram from Alty anymore, so coming from that side of the city in rush hour, our lads in blue made it an easy choice for me last month.

£28 out of pocket but being on the automatic scheme is worth considerably more than that as we progress.

I was actually asked if I wanted two comps today, seem to be loads flying about?

Good luck with the display lads. Always great to see that enthusiasm.
Fair enough mate, I work in Sale and travelled in from there yesterday, took me an hour to get on the Manc way - the travel infrastructure around Manchester is incredibly poor to say the least.

In hindsight you didn't miss much! :)

Fair enough mate, I work in Sale and travelled in from there yesterday, took me an hour to get on the Manc way - the travel infrastructure around Manchester is incredibly poor to say the least.

In hindsight you didn't miss much! :)

Zinchenko and Danilo were bad enough watching them on the box.

Seeing that in the flesh, feck no!!

49k is a great crowd too. Have to say Basel fans showed again it can't just be about numbers and operation one end. They came across as superb on the TV and didn't even fill the bottom block?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.