1894 plans tonight

1894 are organising a big display and we need your help!

We're trying to do something different that we haven't seen before so we need a large number of people, in South Stand level 1 to unveil the display prior to kick off. We'll be on the concourse an hour before kick off preparing everything and anyone who's able/willing to help, can you come and meet us on the concourse from 7:15 onwards. We'll be around the entrance to 115/114.

A few of our members are meeting in the corner shop pub before the game (M11 3NA). If you'd like to try and get more involved with 1894 this is a good opportunity for you to come and have a pint with us. We'll be in there from 5pm onwards.

Bring your scarves and lets make it a party atmosphere at Eastlands tonight! It's never been better being a blue!

anything big planned for the derby ?

Zinchenko and Danilo were bad enough watching them on the box.

Seeing that in the flesh, feck no!!

49k is a great crowd too. Have to say Basel fans showed again it can't just be about numbers and operation one end. They came across as superb on the TV and didn't even fill the bottom block?
They did sell out the bottom block but they all piled in together as low down as they could so left empty seats at the top of Level 1.

From what I can see the 1894 group are on the right track, I'm a believer that the drums will seriously help bring a better atmosphere.
Whenever we’ve had a good atmosphere (and sometimes we can be fantastic!) it’s showed we’ve not needed a drum at all.

Whenever we’ve had a good atmosphere (and sometimes we can be fantastic!) it’s showed we’ve not needed a drum at all.
Not doubting that we have the capabilities to get a good atmosphere but we severely lack consistency, I think it could help drum up (hehe) some enthusiasm to get a good atmosphere going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.