1894 Singing section for Champions League Group Stage

I emailed 1894 to get moved but have just got an email form City confirming my purchase for my usual seat as on cup scheme. Is this what normally happens and we get relocated at a later date?

There's loads of seats left in 115 if any one missed the deadline to relocate with 1894 group. I have just relocated again as got shit low down seats first time round.

Yeah i got the same as @SteWadda but is there any update on your contact with city? What are the numbers looking like?
We got really good numbers. For the Monaco game we had around 50 people, so we took an ambitious approach and requested 70... the club gave us a few more than that and we filled it in under a week. In hindsight we should have tried for 100+ but it's still great to get nearly 80 people in a week. Hopefully it will grow year on year until eventually we've got 500 people who're gonna sing and generally go mad for 90 minutes every game!

Can I just remind anyone who has joined this singing section who ISNT on the cup scheme; you need to login onto tickets.mancity.com and pay for your tickets - any queries call the club on 0161 444 1894.

Why is it called the singing section? Embarrassingly quiet again, especially first half. 1894 group you're doing a great job trying to address it but sorry I think you're fighting a losing battle.

Why is it called the singing section? Embarrassingly quiet again, especially first half. 1894 group you're doing a great job trying to address it but sorry I think you're fighting a losing battle.

not really their fault if nobody joins in TBF. They did try all night at the front so fair play to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.