1894 Singing section for Champions League Group Stage

The 1894 lads put in a great effort but not enough people are willing to join in unless we are 2 nil up.

I was in 209 and my voice is still hoarse from last night. The poor Blues around me have to listen to my singing voice, often in solo, lol

Yeah, I was fucked by the time I finished. 2nd time we've had a section at the front for a CL game and despite the issues discussed on here I've really enjoyed both. You're 93:20's very own Capo mate ;)

It was a very good night last night, went home knackered but cant complain as that's the way I like to watch my footy.

Of the 70 we had at the front there must have been a lower turn out by 15 or so, take it that not everybody will sing every minute 40 would sing at once. The problem is the lads at the back are putting a great shift in and making a noise but we have the middle section going quiet. I think if the 70 of us went to the middle we would struggle visual wise and still have a noise travel issue. What we need is 150 fans to move in with us not 70.

We so last night just a thin long stream of 300 Shak fans all in sync made quite a good noise. They kept songs on for longer and kept songs simple, it works that way. Perhaps we are belting out to many different songs and confusing fans ?

The Poznan looked fantastic, flags and colour great and not a bad atmosphere at all.

Next home game in CL lets have more applications for grouped tickets, lets go back to the club and say "we need 100 at least"

At the end of the day Napoli and Feyenoord are going to bring more fans who will be up for banter and their clubs will have something at stake.

Napoli will be fighting for 2nd and try and push us all the way and the dutch seemed up for it before with thumped them all round the park.

Keep up the good work 1894 - everyone quick to criticize but many not willing to move or offer solutions.

The 1894 lads put in a great effort but not enough people are willing to join in unless we are 2 nil up.

I was in 209 and my voice is still hoarse from last night. The poor Blues around me have to listen to my singing voice, often in solo, lol

I was in 125 and am also still recovering from singing/shouting on my own!! There were 3 empty seats next to me last night which made it even more noticeable/cacophinic (is that even a word!!) but I'm there to enjoy the football and to cheer on our lads. It was so quiet at times (I can't sing for the whole 90 minutes) not only could I hear the players calling to each other I could even hear Guardiola shouting at the players!!

I think we gave it a really good go in 115 last night. I'd argue than anyone who is say around the ground who whinges about the atmosphere needs to be doing something themselves to improve it. If we had more people like Tim of the Oak and Eccles Blue all over the ground we'd have a great atmosphere every game. Just a shame that it seems to be tens rather than hundreds or thousands of people willing to contribute!

Could anyone hear the whistling/booing when Donetsk had the ball? Hopefully something like this will be easier for fans around the ground to join in. It seemed reasonably loud where we were - but assume it might have been quieter elsewhere?

I was in 125 and am also still recovering from singing/shouting on my own!! There were 3 empty seats next to me last night which made it even more noticeable/cacophinic (is that even a word!!) but I'm there to enjoy the football and to cheer on our lads. It was so quiet at times (I can't sing for the whole 90 minutes) not only could I hear the players calling to each other I could even hear Guardiola shouting at the players!!

Great effort Eccles Blue. Was I right in thinking that Pep tried to motivate the Tunnel Clubbers when there was a mini exodus with five minutes to go? I wonder if they will be asking for a grand back?

Anyway, I thought the 45k turnout was good and I can see a 50k crowd versus Napoli and a full house against Feyenord. Their fans will be making a racket, that's for sure.

Yeah, I was fucked by the time I finished. 2nd time we've had a section at the front for a CL game and despite the issues discussed on here I've really enjoyed both. You're 93:20's very own Capo mate ;)

Haha. Keep up the good work guys. I could her you throughout most of the game (and the whole of the second half). The Poznan was great as many Blues have said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.