1894 Singing section for EFL cup clash vs Wolves

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Manchester33, 5 Oct 2017.

1. Manchester33

Manchester33

The 1894 group have organised another singing section for the game against Wolves. Obviously Wolves are going to bring a lot of fans over so we'll need to be at our best to outsing them. Ticket prices are cheap so hopefully a lot of the local, working class City fans will be able to attend.

If you're interested in joining the singing section you can email your:

Full name,
    Supporter number,
    Mobile number,
    Email address.

To the1894group@yahoo.co.uk

(Alternatively you can PM me the information above).

If you're interested in taking part, please let us know ASAP as we have a deadline set by the club.

This is your chance to be a part of the solution and help towards improving the atmosphere!!

2. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Assume this is in 115 again?

Been moved there from 315 so should be good.

3. trevorriley

trevorriley

yes its 115, should be good.

4. Gingers Dad

Gingers Dad

Don't forget your flask and blanket

5. Manchester33

Manchester33

6. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

im in the south stand 114 ( next to singing section ) and will be joining in. hopefully this is good.I think its worked really well having signers/visual displays at the front. we have the entire south stand swell ?. using the megaphone would be good for this game imo

7. trevorriley

trevorriley

should be good, all the games we have gone to the front of 115 have been a great laugh and a better sing song than away trips.

still been rejected with megaphone from security, meetings in process about having a meeting to arrange a meeting !!

Who needs a megaphone with the vocal chords of one or two of the lads at the front anyhow :-)

8. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

thats a shame, why have they rejected the megaphone ? it would really help. id just suggest a trial with someone from the club observing or something ? hopefully its good tomorrow

9. Interstate 5

Interstate 5

Because they're embarrassed that a megaphone would be better than the stadium joke of a "tannoy system".

10. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Probably aha. i couldn't hear one announcement the other day or the half time talking from where i was sat.