1894 Singing Section vs FC Basel: UPDATE: NO SEATS REMAINING

Manchester33

The 1894 group have organised another singing section for the champions league, round of 16 home tie against Basel.

Our aim is to add more colour and noise to the stadium and to cheer the team onto the next round. If you're interested in taking part and relocating to the block, please click on the link below and fill in the form. If you've already purchased your tickets for this game, that's fine, we can still relocate you.

If you want to help us improve the atmosphere, this is your chance to take part.

Cheers.

https://www.1894groupmcfc.co.uk/singingsection/

All the best. I will be in my usual spot in the third tier with my dad.

My suggestion is use a drum and don’t give a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks. The people who do moan about it would rather sit in silence whereas you are being proactive. If you look at all the singing/ultras sections in Europe they all have drummers. It can be done in Britain as well, Celtic are a good example of this.

People in there need to sing City songs in order for it to generate a good atmosphere. Singing about Pep or any of the players doesn't get the rest of the stadium joining in. When the whole South Stand sang bluemoon the other night against Bristol (for about 10 seconds albeit), it was louder than it's ever been in that direction when it's just been 111 and South Stand singing separately.

Can we get a sticky new songs thread?

Title it City specific songs, put in a few rules and let people be creative. If we get enough, some will inevitably stick.

Already got tickets for row N in 117 SS1 for me and the lad so hopefully you won’t kick us out.
PS It might not be in tune but we always make plenty of noise ;-)

I'll be in my usual seat in 114 near the top, I'll be singing as loud as possible as usual to help you lads out, keep up the good work!

All the best. I will be in my usual spot in the third tier with my dad.

My suggestion is use a drum and don’t give a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks. The people who do moan about it would rather sit in silence whereas you are being proactive. If you look at all the singing/ultras sections in Europe they all have drummers. It can be done in Britain as well, Celtic are a good example of this.

You can stick the drum up your arse, The most cringey thing at football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.