1894 Singing Section vs FC Basel: UPDATE: NO SEATS REMAINING

How does the relocation work? I'm going with 3 other mates we've all got tickets in 111. I bought 2 of em and my mate the other 2 so can I just send the form and get my 2 relocated and him do the same.
Will we be sat/stood together?

How does the relocation work? I'm going with 3 other mates we've all got tickets in 111. I bought 2 of em and my mate the other 2 so can I just send the form and get my 2 relocated and him do the same.
Will we be sat/stood together?
Yeah, if each of you fill in the form, enter each other's names/supporter numbers in the notes section and then we'll put you together. We'll pass the list onto the club who will process the relocation - it should all be automatic and you shouldn't have to do anything unless you need to pay.

Please be aware the deadline for this is Sunday night. We need to hand the list of people relocating to the club Monday morning so if you want to relocate for this game, you need to do so ASAP.

Just checking that if i moved for the group games.. you guys are carrying us on into the Knockout stages in 115 or do i need to re-complete the form?

Thanks

We've officially 'sold out'. If you missed your chance to relocate, you can still relocate to block 115/116 through the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.