1894 Singing Section vs FC Basel: UPDATE: NO SEATS REMAINING

You can stick the drum up your arse, The most cringey thing at football
I would say sitting in absolute silence while the away fans take the piss and commentators talk about how quiet the ground is is more cringeworthy. I don’t like Celtic but when I was there last season for the 3-3 their singing section created a fantastic atmosphere and the drum helped with that. No one thought that was cringeworthy.

I would say sitting in absolute silence while the away fans take the piss and commentators talk about how quiet the ground is is more cringeworthy. I don’t like Celtic but when I was there last season for the 3-3 their singing section created a fantastic atmosphere and the drum helped with that. No one thought that was cringeworthy.
everyone thinks a drum is cringey, except you

Why are you against drums so much? Seen at many clubs/national teams and a good source of starting chants.

I cannot stand the things, personal choice and i dont think they are needed at a football ground. keep them at the apollo or Albert hall

"My suggestion is use a drum and don’t give a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks. The people who do moan about it would rather sit in silence whereas you are being proactive. If you look at all the singing/ultras sections in Europe they all have drummers. It can be done in Britain as well, Celtic are a good example of this.[/QUOTE]"

I'm in, some of best games of the season have been at the front.

That's a fair comment about the drum. If we where loud as fk with singing there would be no need for a drum or megaphone. But the fact is we aren't, we also aren't in tune and have to many songs going at once, nothing 1894 can do to dictate songs its a case of fans getting together better. A drum does help, a megaphone helps. There are times when 300 fans are singing in 115, but 3 different songs ! So it is all jumbled up. If 300 fans sang one song in time it would travel round the stadium fine, but we don't seem to get this happening, this is why we need something added to like a drum or mega.

Any how not to put a dampener on the tickets for Basel game, looking forward to it and the special display.

All the best. I will be in my usual spot in the third tier with my dad.

My suggestion is use a drum and don’t give a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks. The people who do moan about it would rather sit in silence whereas you are being proactive. If you look at all the singing/ultras sections in Europe they all have drummers. It can be done in Britain as well, Celtic are a good example of this.

+1

Question is would the club approve a drum/lambeg? I presume not unless maybe at the back of the stand?

Question is would the club approve a drum/lambeg? I presume not unless maybe at the back of the stand?
Club want a drum, I'm surprised they haven't already had one in to be honest.

We have asked about megaphone, security are fighting us on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.