2 More Banned From CoMS!!!!

Freestyler

Just been told by a friend that friends of their family have been banned from the CoMS, there both in their early 60's and have been going city week in week out for more than 35 years now

She was going up to the toilets about 10 minutes before half time against psg and the crowd reacted like something had happened so she turned around quickly at the top of the stairs to look, it was in that blue squared area which is on the floor situated at the top of every aisle, the steward at the top of the stairs said ' you can't stand there ', so she said sorry 'i just turned around due to the crowd reaction', he said ' keep moving go', she said his attitude and his tone of voice towards her was disgusting, on her way back from the toilets she was about 3 steps down from the top and the same thing happened and she stopped for a second to see what happened and then carried on straight back down the stairs, a voice from the back which was the steward said, 'do i have to tell you again to move?', she turned around and looked at him and then she sat down, she was very upset as this steward got over exciting twice for something and nothing, at half-time she told her husband to have a word with the steward and explain he had upset her by the way he spoke and raised his voice to her, he had a quiet word and didn't want to cause any unrest and asked what happened and everything was ok and dealt with, the steward didn't say much about it and that was that,

And then friday morning they get a letter through the door from the club saying they had both been reported by a steward for their indecent behaviour and dis-respect to a member of the staff and have been banned as a result of this,

does it get any worse than this?, absolutely appauling

Did they have sex in the stand or expose themselves?

I doubt this story is true.

If that is the case, the it is totally out of order does not matter how old they are..

But like most things - you usually need to hear two sides to the story.

There are too many of these stories to believe it's all eyewitness error or fact massaging. Something is very wrong at COMS.

It's time to stop the Hughes out / in threads; the "real fan" / "fake fan" threads. This needs sorting, and I mean sorting more than a bunch of bullshit q & a sessions from fucking pro bullshitters at a Points of Blue meeting.

I have a question: WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OSC?

Working behind the scenes to sort this out? well you were loud and proud when it came to slagging us off before the memorial debry, and you were out front during the Thaksin v Sven mess.

Where are you now?

On derby, after the final whistle I was roaming around in the stadium, having a look over the balustrade and a steward came to me and asked me to leave the stadium, because the cleaning brigade is going to clean the stadium and stuff. So I said "Alright" and left the stadium. Glad I didn't receive a letter from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.