2 NEW SONGS !!! please take a look

Sorry think the Ireland one is somewhat disrespectful. Need to build him up not knock him down again. The "Ireland is superman" in full voice sounds much much better!!!

The one about Tevez is funny too.
"You'll never shag a sexy bird Tevez Tevez" Herman Munster head.

citymad said:
Sorry think the Ireland one is somewhat disrespectful. Need to build him up not knock him down again. The "Ireland is superman" in full voice sounds much much better!!!

i like simplicity of that one but as an alternative (to the tune we used to sing SUPER Kevin Horlock)

SUPER SUPERMAN
SUPER SUPERMAN
SUPER SUPERMAN
SUPER STEVIE IRELAND.

not going to win any lyrical awards but a different tune to the we've got robinho/ireland is superman one we only seem capable of churning out these days.

ell said:
Gotta admit I belted out your first when Rob scored today :P

ROBINHO-HO-HO he told chelsea fucking no

Please tell me you didn't sing this - it's utter shite man................Not only is it a rag song but our hero Robinho would have gone anywhere to get out of his Real Madrid Jail..........................i love him but he's with us by default!!!

mr t said:
ell said:
Gotta admit I belted out your first when Rob scored today :P

ROBINHO-HO-HO he told chelsea fucking no

Please tell me you didn't sing this - it's utter shite man................Not only is it a rag song but our hero Robinho would have gone anywhere to get out of his Real Madrid Jail..........................i love him but he's with us by default!!!
Its just a laugh man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.