2 weeks fine

Yeah. Public hanging from B of the Bang. That should buck up his ideas. (Sorry about the first post - put the preposition at the end of the sentence and not next to the verb. Think I'll have a chance of starting the match v. Wigan with that linguistic performance?)

We just don't learn lessons , do we?

Time and time again we underestimate opponents ....... thinking we only have to turn up to win , thinking that we SHOULD have the class to win the game ...... but it really doesn't work without the necessary workrate , and team-spirit , does it?

Time and time again we make schoolboy defensive mistakes ...... all three goals yesterday were preventable if we'd only done the right things.

And time and time again we 'boost' the oppositions confidence by fieldling players like Fernandes , Ball , Hamman and Vassell ....... who aren't good enough to play for my local pub side , never mind a Premiership side.

Hughes thinks his team SHOULD have been good enough to win yesterday ...... how many City fans did?

Like most fans .. as soon as i saw our line-up i knew it was gonna be a long afternoon.

That Forest side had been FOUR goals down at half time at home to Doncaster on Boxing day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.