20 games in....Title race back on?

I see your Tottenham and I raise you Leicester.

We have looked amazing some games and pretty average others. For me it's Spurs, Leicester, Liverpool and Southampton at home which annoyed me most. We was shite in them games, other dropped points I think saw plenty of positives.

Leicester was a weird one but personally I think that was all on Pep. His worst game as City manager by far. At Anfield this year we had a far better time than the last two league games against Liverpool.

Leicester was a weird one but personally I think that was all on Pep. His worst game as City manager by far. At Anfield this year we had a far better time than the last two league games against Liverpool.

Of course it was but that was our biggest battering, don't get me wrong Spurs was too. It's about results too whilst the score line wasn't as bad it was the same end result - zero points. We also never looked like getting something from that game despite a 15 minute spell in the second half.

I don't think our worst games this season have been anything like as bad as some of last season's performances such as the two Liverpool games or Stoke and Southampton away. Played off the pitch by relatively ordinary teams

I don't think our worst games this season have been anything like as bad as some of last season's performances such as the two Liverpool games or Stoke and Southampton away. Played off the pitch by relatively ordinary teams

I agree. The Leicester game aside this year when we've lost it's been because of individual errors, ref or bad luck. As a team we are much improved but still a level below our previous championship winning sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.