sam-caddick said:
Don Karleone said:
B_1dfA3UsAAoqQr.jpg

Rumoured away shirt.

I kinda like it

I do as well.

It's a bluemoon graphic and theme I think

I thought it was an ultra-sound

It looks like a big fecking bird to me, like that pointless one on the crest. I wish they'd rebrand the badge to a more tasteful retro circular one, or even just the internal shield; the bird and stars are tacky.

MihaiCity said:
Don Karleone said:
B_1dfA3UsAAoqQr.jpg

Rumoured away shirt.

I kinda like it

i like it very much too and i hope this is not a fake and that will be the away kit next season

I like it too but I don't think it will quite look like this -- that matching numeric color scheme wouldn't be available for Prem play (I'm assuming the numbers would be white).

Rorz88 said:
Italian Manc said:

I like it ! Would prefer the writing to be white but the sponsors would never let it happen (Well Adidas do) Nice kit though

Me too mate. But I'd still buy that.

this would be brilliant too: "White shorts and socks with sky blue details are expected to complete the Manchester City home kit 2015/16."

FogBlueInSanFran said:
MihaiCity said:
Don Karleone said:
B_1dfA3UsAAoqQr.jpg

Rumoured away shirt.

I kinda like it

i like it very much too and i hope this is not a fake and that will be the away kit next season

I like it too but I don't think it will quite look like this -- that matching numeric color scheme wouldn't be available for Prem play (I'm assuming the numbers would be white).

This is probably a mockup, somebody saw Real Madrids third kit this year and made a similar kit for us.

Dunne's own goal said:
Rorz88 said:
Italian Manc said:

I like it ! Would prefer the writing to be white but the sponsors would never let it happen (Well Adidas do) Nice kit though

Me too mate. But I'd still buy that.

this would be brilliant too: "White shorts and socks with sky blue details are expected to complete the Manchester City home kit 2015/16."

how is white shorts and socks brilliant? it's wrong.

sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
adidas has done all the work for them with the NYCFC kit...they should really copy it incorporating the necessary changes

We should just scrap Nike and go with Adidas, they make the best kits in the business at the moment in my opinion.

Probably best we don't do that with fines and stuff and Addidas spunking half of the worlds GDP in to the rags treasure chest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.