2016-17 Champions League Qualifying Matches - (3rd Round, 2nd leg, page 10)

Is that what happened to you in Leeds? Nope, just don't like the cunts. Stole half of my local clubs team when they were on their knees financially and have gone on to win 3 titles in a row and qualify for the EL on the back of that. Only fixture I can't bring my young lass to as there's too many brainless dickheads looking to cause trouble. Only Irish football ground I've ever been attacked at, after Drogheda got a 0-3 drubbing there and all. They talk funny, they may as well be nordies without the dry wit and innate charm. Their town is a decrepit shithole, they're all inbred (although not as much as dem dere dowun dere in de middel of loued dere hi). Their flag is shit. Their town is shit. Their football kit is shit. Their ground is shit. Their pitch is shit (and plastic). Their traffic system is shit. They've got a load of plastic bandwagon jumping fans that irritate the fuck out of me (couldn't get 300 people to a match before they nicked our players), all watching the match last week but with better things to do today. It's basically a small shit inbred Irish version of Stoke with the saving grace that it provided the eye candy that are the Corrs sisters and the amusing loony that is their brother and that lot are losing their looks as they get older.

Chodź Legii! Hi.
But other than that they are ok

Well done to Brentan Rodgers for recreating one of those anfield style magical nights if European football at Celtic last night. I'm sure he'll also be delighted to do some wreath laying and candle waving on the second of Jan.

Well done to Brentan Rodgers for recreating one of those anfield style magical nights if European football at Celtic last night. I'm sure he'll also be delighted to do some wreath laying and candle waving on the second of Jan.

The guy is a bell end! He loves playing up to the cults. He was talking about elite clubs like Barcelona, Madrid and AC Milan and now Celtic are back amongst them like they belong. He is a deluded plastic ****.

Funny how non of the Celtic fans took Palestine flags in last night. Not so brave when they know they'd get their heads kicked in, the windup merchants.

Funny how non of the Celtic fans took Palestine flags in last night. Not so brave when they know they'd get their heads kicked in, the windup merchants.
Celtic told them not to take the flags for the first leg and they ignored that. The Israeli police told them not to for the second leg and they listened. Can't think why.

I doubt any of their Green Brigade even went last night. They're probably the sort of shithouses that are very brave and gobby when they know they're safe but lose their voices if they know they're likely to get a good kicking.

Celtic told them not to take the flags for the first leg and they ignored that. The Israeli police told them not to for the second leg and they listened. Can't think why.

I doubt any of their Green Brigade even went last night. They're probably the sort of shithouses that are very brave and gobby when they know they're safe but lose their voices if they know they're likely to get a good kicking.

And if there is one thing the Israeli authorities are expert on, it's handing out a kicking when the odds in terms of numbers and firepower are firmly stacked in their favour.

Well done to the Celtic fans for showing solidarity with the Palestinians who daily suffer oppression at the hands of Israel.

Particularly well done to the Green Brigade for matching and exceeding the amount that UEFA ludicrously fined Celtic because their fans displayed Palestine flags.

As a result, Medical Aid Palestine which delivers health and medical support to those most affected by conflict, occupation and displacement, and the Lajee Centre, a cultural and sports project for children in Aida refugee camp in Bethlehem, are now £130,000 better off between them.

The Celtic fans were right to show solidarity with the Palestinians to start with. Their action in sticking two fingers up to the ludicrous and corrupt UEFA who fined their club because the fans displayed a flag which is acceptable at the Olympics, and in so doing raising a huge amount for Palestinian charities, is admirable beyond belief.

And if there is one thing the Israeli authorities are expert on, it's handing out a kicking when the odds in terms of numbers and firepower are firmly stacked in their favour.

Well done to the Celtic fans for showing solidarity with the Palestinians who daily suffer oppression at the hands of Israel.

Particularly well done to the Green Brigade for matching and exceeding the amount that UEFA ludicrously fined Celtic because their fans displayed Palestine flags.

As a result, Medical Aid Palestine which delivers health and medical support to those most affected by conflict, occupation and displacement, and the Lajee Centre, a cultural and sports project for children in Aida refugee camp in Bethlehem, are now £130,000 better off between them.

The Celtic fans were right to show solidarity with the Palestinians to start with. Their action in sticking two fingers up to the ludicrous and corrupt UEFA who fined their club because the fans displayed a flag which is acceptable at the Olympics, and in so doing raising a huge amount for Palestinian charities, is admirable beyond belief.
Hear hear, especially the last paragraph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.