2016/17 DVD

Mr Partridge

Anyone heard anything about last year's season review and why there is still no sign of one?

I remember last year's being released around October but there's not even the slightest hint of one this year on amazon, official site etc

I know last season could have been better but there were still some great moments and as someone who collects them every year it would be a real shame to have one missing, I'm sure I'm not the only one who buys them no matter what.

Do we only release one when we win something nowadays?

totally agree, unless we win something major the dvd seems to be more and more on the back burner, since 87/88 when the first, what can be called a season review' was officially issued we've only failed to produce a video/dvd for 97/98 and 2000/01 - out of interest I have all season reviews available plus hundreds of City games on Dvd for just £2 each if anyone is interested in a list

totally agree, unless we win something major the dvd seems to be more and more on the back burner, since 87/88 when the first, what can be called a season review' was officially issued we've only failed to produce a video/dvd for 97/98 and 2000/01 - out of interest I have all season reviews available plus hundreds of City games on Dvd for just £2 each if anyone is interested in a list

Well judging by the lack of effort gone in to the last few I get the impression the club can't really be arsed with them anymore. Shame really. We had one for the dreadful 06/07 season so surely Pep's first season deserves one. Would be nice in a few years when he's won everything with us to look back at how it all started.

Could u PM me a list please

Swear I once saw the 97/98 review in woolworths but never once saw it again.

Ive used this service to build up my collection and its excellent

Got it now, dont know why they've started doing them later in the year now, they used to be a God send for the withdrawal symptoms in mid June, surely they don't sell as well in October.

Looking forward to next year's Champions one...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.