2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

Shaelumstash

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/12/leaked-manchester-city-16-17-home-kit.html

Just when you think the club have started listening to fans, we are going back to fucking blue shorts, which absolutely nobody wants.

No doubt this is a great opportunity to piss fans off, have a hugely negative reaction (again) and then have a "Cityzens" consultation to ask ask fans what kit colour they want and don't want. Then they can package it all up like they listened to the fans.

The club are fully aware of the negative reaction of the fans to this. Nike should be fully aware because the club assured us they were going to feed this back to them.

Blue shorts are for Coventry City, not Manchester City. We're just letting Nike take the piss with our identity again, and the club are letting it happen again. Not on.

I'll take it with a pinch of salt, especially as I imagine the new badge will be used from next season.

For all anyone knows this has been unofficially "leaked" this early to gauge fan reaction.

I'm sure my one and only full city kit was entirely blue, shirt, shorts and socks... Back in ...hmmm... 78?
Got Peter Barnes autograph at the opening of a shoe shop in Cheadle Hulme...about the same time.

As long as it's sky blue and white I'm not arsed

Be the white on the shorts or socks I'm really not fussed either way

Won't be all blue, we're apparently having white socks ;-)

Prefer white shorts personally but not it's not a big deal which colour shorts we wear.
Is the correct answer. Blue shorts worked okay in 11/12, and I doubt too many think it's a lesser title because we wore blue shorts. Indeed, there's an argument to be had that the shorts were the nicest part of the kit. The shirt was horrendous, with those dark dots and that silly check detail around the collar. And as for those hooped socks; I won't even go there as my blood pressure will go through the roof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.