2016/17 Manager Sack Race

At least West Ham will win the "best stadium in the championship" trophy if he takes them down.

Bilic could be gone before morning???
funny what a couple of months can be like in the premier league west ham last season was going to move into a new and bigger stadium lots more money great young coach was on the panel on tv in the summer euro's and talked really good about football also lots of other bigger jobs being linked to him west ham was the team to look out for this season

These days, clubs will have lined up replacements before sacking... the rat giggs has been linked with Swansea, so my guess is that is where the first sacking will occur

And the ex-players only get manager jobs on the off chance 'some of Fergusson has rubbed off on them' - I think we have a large pool to deduce that it's isn't the case and the next inline to get a job due to this myth is Giggs. And like those before him, he will be a below average manager getting jobs in the lower half I the league but in reality, should be a division or two below

They were spouting this bollocks on 5Live yesterday afternoon, saying it would be a bad move for Bryan Briggs to start his managerial career at a lower division side, because lower division managers are working non-stop, watching opponents, scouting players, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.