2017/18 Checkatrade(EFL) Trophy (15/08 v Rotherham)

The Bradford game could clash with the 4th Round of the Carabao (League) Cup depending if we get through and whether we then play on the Tuesday or Wednesday.

The Chesterfield game is due to take place same day as the 1st team plays Southampton at home in the League.

Not ideal but its just a case of physically fitting the fixtures into a busy calendar. If they get through the group stage hopefully the knockout games can be arranged for dates the first team aren't playing.

has the bradford game been set? Ashame if it clashes with another 1st team game.

has the bradford game been set? Ashame if it clashes with another 1st team game.
We play Bradford on Tuesday 24th October I believe.

We would have to win our 3rd round League Cup game, but if we do then it would be scheduled for that week. It could be Tuesday or Wednesday though so potentially might not clash.

Chesterfield scheduled for Wednesday 29th November I think. We're due to play Southampton at home in the league but maybe that might move for TV? Not sure when they've confirmed the tv dates up until.

We would have to win our 3rd round League Cup game, but if we do then it would be scheduled for that week. It could be Tuesday or Wednesday though so potentially might not clash.

Chesterfield scheduled for Wednesday 29th November I think. We're due to play Southampton at home in the league but maybe that might move for TV? Not sure when they've confirmed the tv dates up until.

thanks fella.

will book the day off for the bradford game

Are Bradford still in the League Cup? that would have an effect on the date?

is this cup just being played away games by the big clubs and i heard that the little etihad stadium will host the knockout games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.