2017/18 Europa League

I logged onto this thread because my first instinct was 'great, another thread to take the piss out of united.'

And then I logged in and I fucking remembered :-(

Mourinho will take them pretty far in the CL, I reckon. It will be truly awful to watch though.

Anyway, back to the Europa League. Good luck to every team that's entered, but I'm not really that arsed who wins it.

Wow rangers losing that tie has to be one of the most embarrassing results ever, and I should know being a 55 year old city fan.

Noticed St Johnstone were knocked out in the first qualifying round as well 3-1 on agg to FK Trakai who finished 2nd in Lithuania.

Scottish football is just a shambles.

I logged onto this thread because my first instinct was 'great, another thread to take the piss out of united.'

And then I logged in and I fucking remembered :-(

Mourinho will take them pretty far in the CL, I reckon. It will be truly awful to watch though.

Anyway, back to the Europa League. Good luck to every team that's entered, but I'm not really that arsed who wins it.

I really think they will be found out in Europe they scrapped the Europa lge and the champs lge is a lot stronger I think they will be back in the Europa by December

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.