2017 Summer Friendlies & Tournaments

Sampdoria just equalized against the rags. That Denis Praet used to be a wonderkid on FIFA coming out of Anderlecht the goal scorer.

Embarrassing dive from the dippers to get them back into a friendly lol
To be fair, there was an initial contact, and if Origi had gone down then, there'd be no complaints. But Jesus Christ; he'd entered another time zone by the time he went down. But we saw what happened when Sterling didn't go down after being pushed by Walker (whatever happened to him?) in the Spurs game last season. So I suppose it's hard to blame Origi. Still looked awful though.

To be fair, there was an initial contact, and if Origi had gone down then, there'd be no complaints. But Jesus Christ; he'd entered another time zone by the time he went down. But we saw what happened when Sterling didn't go down after being pushed by Walker (whatever happened to him?) in the Spurs game last season. So I suppose it's hard to blame Origi. Still looked awful though.

True there was initial contact but that wasn't what brought him down. The whole "entitled to go down if there's contact" in a contact sport just grinds my gears

Sampdoria just equalized against the rags. That Denis Praet used to be a wonderkid on FIFA coming out of Anderlecht the goal scorer.

Are the rags organising pre season friendlies against European no hopers to get some prep in for the back end of the season when it's the only chance of champions league qualification?

Full time Athletico M 1 Liverpool 1
I'm waiting for Clive Tyldesley on IT4 to mention the last time Liverpool had a cup final penalty shoot out.
Still waiting.
Still waiting.

Are the rags organising pre season friendlies against European no hopers to get some prep in for the back end of the season when it's the only chance of champions league qualification?

Well this one is being played in Dublin so they're allowing their normal match-goers the ability to stay home rather than commute ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.