2017 Summer Friendlies & Tournaments

18th July
18th July – 12:20 – AC Milan vs Borussia Dortmund - International Champions Cup in China.

18th July - 16:00 - Viktoria Plzen vs Watford
18th July – 18:00 – NAC Breda vs Genclerbirligi - City Loan Watch.
18th July - 18:00 - Sandhausen vs Huddersfield Town
18th July – 19:00 – Peterborough United vs Ipswich Town - City Loan Watch.

Rest of the games today, including the start of one of the Champions Cups.

It appears you must wear a rag shirt to gain entry, even the local fans are wearing them unless you get one included with the ticket!!

18th July
18th July – 12:20 – AC Milan vs Borussia Dortmund - International Champions Cup in China.

18th July - 16:00 - Viktoria Plzen vs Watford
18th July – 18:00 – NAC Breda vs Genclerbirligi - City Loan Watch.
18th July - 18:00 - Sandhausen vs Huddersfield Town
18th July – 19:00 – Peterborough United vs Ipswich Town - City Loan Watch.

Rest of the games today, including the start of one of the Champions Cups.
Where are our games on tv? rags aside i can't find the others on prem sports which is where i thought they were,thanks

Where are our games on tv? rags aside i can't find the others on prem sports which is where i thought they were,thanks

http://www.live-footballontv.com/

This site definitely lists our Real Madrid and Spurs games as being on Premier Sports.

Sometimes things change last minute in pre season but both games will definitely be available by stream. Put it this way; it shouldn't be like finding an FA Cup 3rd Round game that isn't on TV.

http://www.live-footballontv.com/

This site definitely lists our Real Madrid and Spurs games as being on Premier Sports.

Sometimes things change last minute in pre season but both games will definitely be available by stream. Put it this way; it shouldn't be like finding an FA Cup 3rd Round game that isn't on TV.
Thanks,i've looked a week ahead on premier and they are doing the international cup,not sure i want to wake up in the middle of the night to watch our games

Edit i thought we were playing in the next week but it's not till thursday ha

Tomorrows games (19th July) KO times are BST:

Premier League Asia Trophy

19th July – 11:00 – Leicester City vs West Bromwich Albion - Semi Final
19th July – 13:30 – Liverpool vs Crystal Palace - Semi Final

International Champions Cup – China

19th July – 12:20 – Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Other Games

19th July – 18:00 – FC Twente vs Everton (Neutral Venue)
19th July – 18:00 – MSV Duisburg vs Norwich City - Loan Watch (Angus Gunn)
20th July – 00:30 – Richmond Kickers vs Swansea City

International Champions Cup – United States

20th July – 01:00 – AS Roma vs PSG

Last edited:
Arsenal XI: Cech, Bielik, Mertesacker, Monreal, Maitland-Niles, Coquelin, Xhaka, Kolasinac, Ozil, Welbeck, Lacazette

Bayern XI: Starke, Rafinha, Hummels, Martinez, Bernat, Tolisso, Alaba, James, Muller, Ribery, Lewandowski

Got the game on from china with the scousers why would you support a club that you can't pronounce there name, they are singing riverpool riverpool ha ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.